Our planners are committed to protecting both claimants and their attorneys. We are committed to providing the highest level of service and loyalty with comprehensive competence. As such we agree to sign an Affidavit of Service. This document should serve as your guarantee that we are committed to the following:
LEVEL OF SERVICE
- We will meet your clients at your office (regardless of case size) to discuss an appropriate settlement plan, tailored to their needs, goals, capabilities and situation.
- We will search your client's medical data at your office for information relevant to secure the best possible ‘rated age' for any life-contingent structured settlement.
- We will quote every insurance company rated AM Best A+ or better offering structured settlements - not just those on a casualty company's "approved" list.
- We will attend mediations any time you request it (regardless of case size).
- We will meet any Guardian Ad Litem appointed for your minor or incompetent adult clients at his or her office to discuss the case.
- We will determine any effect the settlement will have on your client's needs-based government entitlements whenever requested by you.
- We will help you prepare for mediation by providing a ‘mediation kit' containing: a market survey, an analysis of the life care plan, a review of your client's entitlements, and a review of tax implications of the settlement.
- hen requested, we will accompany you to court to testify about the settlement plan, funding products, annuity selection process, annuity carrier ratings, etc.
- Where applicable and when requested, we will provide a written comprehensive settlement plan produced and signed by a Certified Financial Planner.
LOYALTY & LIABILITY PROTECTION
- We will remain 100% loyal to you and the plaintiff. We will not sign a co-brokering agreement with a defense broker without your knowledge and permission.
- We have no affiliation with any casualty carriers.
- We will fight the defense's attempts to control and profit from a structured settlement. We will never sign a pact to the contrary.
- We support groups established to promote tort victims and their financial rights including the Society of Settlement Planners and Registry of Settlement Planners.
- We adhere to the Standards of Professional Conduct for Settlement Planners.
- We will maintain adequate errors and omissions insurance.