It was great to see and speak with many of you at the recent UAJ annual conference. We appreciate our relationship with the UAJ and are happy to sponsor that event each year.
It’s always interesting to see what questions you have and what issues you are currently dealing with in your practices.
Many of the questions you asked centered around special needs trusts.
Our team of attorneys is experienced in preparing special needs trusts. If you have a client that is receiving government benefits that need to be preserved, please give me a call.
I’ve included links to a few articles regarding special needs trusts and lien resolution to this email that may be of interest to you (see links at the bottom of the page).
As a reminder, our goal at Amicus is to be the plaintiff bar’s comprehensive, one-stop resource for all the legal and financial issues that arise at the time of settlement. Our services include:
- Structured Settlement Annuities
- Special Needs Trusts (to preserve Medicaid, SSI, etc.)
- Government Benefits Planning (SSI, Medicaid)
- Medicare Compliance (MSA analysis, etc.)
- Trust and Investment Management
- Attorney Fee Structures (deferring taxes on your legal fees)
- Qualified Settlement Fund Administration
I look forward to working with you in the future.
Greg Maxwell, JD, MS, CFP®
Settling Cases for Clients Receiving Medicaid or Other Needs-based Benefits